3D Texture Artist
- Research reference materials for texturing and shading as per the design.
- Unwrap UV and create textures from different application like photoshop, Substance Painter/ designer, etc.
- Need to create the shading on required engines with different texture passes such as VRAY, Arnold, Redshift, etc.
- Need to check the shaders by doing a render test on a light rig to make sure they react with the light as per their attributes.
- Work with team members, team lead, and Asset Supervisor to execute projects on time and quality.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in 3D modeling, texturing and shading.
- Good knowledge on Maya and shading on different engines.
- Good knowledge on UV, textures and surface materials for both hard and soft surface.
- Working knowledge on application such as Photoshop, Substance Painter/ Designer.
- Must have basic modeling and topology knowledge.
- Having a background of fine arts will be a plus.
- Must have basic knowledge on Lighting and its necessary passes.
- Must have knowledge on PBR.