- Preparation of all accounting entries and drafting of compliance calendars, preparation of workings and filing of returns of VAT, Excise, TDS, Advance Tax.
- Preparation of Balance sheets, Cash Flow and Profit/Loss and budget in Excel on /Quarterly/Semi-Annually/Annually.
- Supervise full accounts team and preparation of annual review.
- Develop, implement, and maintain construction management system, including setting up projects (jobs), budgets, job costs, cost codes, contracts, change orders, purchase orders, and various construction progress reports.
- Ensure compliance with policy.
- Responsible for finance department functionality in relation to internal auditing, reporting & reconciliation along with support and supervision to relevant departments on monthly basis.
- Responsible for implementation of cost control across divisions.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Update accounts receivable, issue invoices, accounts payable and reconciliations.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist accountant in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation and handle legal function of the company.
- Administering and calculating payrolls and controlling income and expenditure.
- To assist for overall transactions of accounting, banking, letter of credit and reconciliations, etc.
- At least 8 years or more working experience in the relevant field.
- Knowledge of Statutory Compliances, Direct & Indirect Taxation.
- Competency to lead Financial administration and Accounts Department.
- Good analytical and presentation skill of the accounting Data.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Self-motivated, Service oriented, a team player and strong leadership skills.
- Good time management skill.
- Excellent communication and relation building skill.
- Strong sense of ownership and excellent interpersonal skill.