Human Resource Manager
The key role of the Human Resource manager shall be to serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems. The HR manager shall work closely with the Production and Operations manager for the overall development and growth of the organization. He/ She should be open minded and possess excellent people and communication skills. He/ She should be self-motivated and innovative in terms of managing the entire personnel of the organization.
- Develop, amend and ensure strict implementation of the personnel policy and programs within the organization.
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants through coordinating with schools, institutions and other recruitment sources.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Perform staffing duties such as dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity, harassment, abuses and recommend needed changes.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training and health and safety programs.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization's personnel policies and practices.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Prepare personnel forecast to project employment needs.
- Prepare and follow budgets for personnel operations.
- Master's Degree preferably in Human Resources or related business field.
- 5+ years' experience in Human resources department.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
- Able present company mission and history clearly and confidently.
- Great “people-person” skills and professional attitude.
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
- Knowledge of employment laws and best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.